Scroll down for birthday party Information.
Classes are two and a half hours long and run for six consecutive weeks. The cost is $225.00, which includes all material and firing fees. Due to the class structure and curriculum, we cannot offer make-up sessions. Please plan to attend all six weeks. Kids Hand-building Classes Ages 7-13 . In this one and half hour class your child will explore the possibilities of clay by pinching, rolling, squishing and playing with clay. We will have projects to choose from. The cost for a four week class is $125.00, a $50.00 non refundable deposit is required to hold a spot in the class. Look below for schedule.
We welcome all from beginner to advanced level students; however, no experience is necessary. Our small class size ensures that each student receives individual attention.
Classes are generally offered on Monday nights, Tuesday nights or Saturday mornings. Check the Calendar or below for upcoming dates.
There is a $75.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot in the class. However, if we need to reschedule the class for any reason, we will refund your deposit or apply it to another class session.
Download the Registration Form (Adobe PDF format)
Upcoming Spring classes 2014
(Teen Wheel class ages 11 to 16) Saturday May 3rd thru Saturday June 7th 10:00am to 12:30pm..
$225.00 six week class
(Adult Night Class ages 16 and up )Monday April 28th thru Monday June 2nd 29th 6:00pm to 8:30pm (Instructor Patty Olender) $225.00 for six weeks. 6 spaces available
More Details on the Calendar
Open Studio membership
Do you need a place to practice your pottery making skills? Join our Open Studio Program and use all of our tools. (Open to experienced ceramic artists only)
All studio members may use any of the communal equipment located in the main studio, including:
- 6 Clay Boss electric wheels
- Wedging table
- Ware boards, plastic wrapping, bats, water buckets and tools, giffin grips
- A variety of food safe glazes, under-glazes and slips
Go to the Open Studio Page for more details!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND EVENTS..
Host a small birthday party or special event in out studio for two and half hours of hand building project of your choice. Participants will guided by one or two of our experienced ceramics artists throughout the process.. The finished pieces will be fired and glazed by studio staff and picked up in three weeks.
* $35.00 per child with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 kids ..
* $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required with remaining balance due on the date of the party.
Please keep in mind you must pay for a minimum of 5 children regardless of the number of children show up.
* 1:45 minuets for creating artwork and the other 45 minuets is for refreshments.
* Clay and use of studio tools and firing of project.
* One to two studio staff depending on the number of kids.
* Tables for cake and refreshments.
CHOICE OF PROJECTS:
* Little monster, coil mug, coil bowl, elephant wall vase and more.
* Parties are normally scheduled for Sundays other days can be arranged call Greg to schedule.
Reasonable clean up of any food items is expected.. You must provide any paper cups, plates, forks , napkins ect. That you will need for refreshments..