Scroll down for birthday party Information.
Classes are two and a half hours long and run for six consecutive weeks. The cost is $225.00, which includes all material and firing fees. Due to the class structure and curriculum, we cannot offer make-up sessions. Please plan to attend all six weeks.
We welcome all from beginner to advanced level students; however, no experience is necessary. Our small class size ensures that each student receives individual attention.
Classes are generally offered on Monday nights, Tuesday nights or Saturday mornings. Check below for upcoming dates.
There is a $75.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot in the class. However, if we need to reschedule the class for any reason, we will refund your deposit or apply it to another class session.
Download the Registration Form (Adobe PDF format)
NEW SATURDAY CLASS JUST ADDED !!!
Summer 2015 Remember $75.00 deposit is required to hold your spot in the class. We do not hold class spots over the phone.
(NIGHT CLASS) Tuesday June 9th through Tuesday July 14th 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. (4 Spots Remaining)
(NIGHT CLASS) Tuesday July 21st through Tuesday August 25th 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
More Details on the Calendar
Open Studio membership
Do you need a place to practice your pottery making skills? Join our Open Studio Program and use all of our tools. (Open to experienced ceramic artists only)
All studio members may use any of the communal equipment located in the main studio, including:
- 6 Clay Boss electric wheels
- Wedging table
- Ware boards, plastic wrapping, bats, water buckets and tools, giffin grips
- A variety of food safe glazes, under-glazes and slips
Go to the Open Studio Page for more details!
BIRTHDAY PARTIES AND EVENTS..
Host a small birthday party or special event in out studio for two and half hours of hand building project of your choice. Participants will guided by one or two of our experienced ceramics artists throughout the process.. The finished pieces will be fired and glazed by studio staff and picked up in three weeks.
* $35.00 per child with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 kids ..
* $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required with remaining balance due on the date of the party.
Please keep in mind you must pay for a minimum of 5 children regardless of the number of children show up.
* 1:45 minuets for creating artwork and the other 45 minuets is for refreshments.
* Clay and use of studio tools and firing of project.
* One to two studio staff depending on the number of kids.
* Tables for cake and refreshments.
*Pottery wheel parties are only for ages 10 and up.
CHOICE OF PROJECTS:
* Little monster, coil mug, coil bowl, elephant wall vase and more.
* Parties are normally scheduled for Sundays other days can be arranged call Greg to schedule.
Reasonable clean up of any food items is expected.. You must provide any paper cups, plates, forks , napkins ect. That you will need for refreshments..